Welcome to Buckeye International
Scenturion™ - odor controls page
for optimal site experience get the latest flash player version here
- Patented unique chemistry that neutralizes odors on contact
- Does not use heavy perfumes to mask odors
- Will not stain fabric
- May be sprayed, mopped, or poured onto odor sources
- Available in gallon, Smart Sac, and Action Pac containers
General Cleaning Tips
- In order to remove stubborn marks, allow Workout to dwell before wiping, or re-apply if needed.
- Apply Workout with a pump sprayer and use a brush to remove graffiti from the exterior of buildings.For best results, rinse with a pressure sprayer.
- Never push down on trash liners; there may be sharp objects in the container.
- Lint-free paper towels work best for cleaning glass and mirrors.
- Always wear personal protective equipment such as gloves and goggles when cleaning.
- Always begin sudsing at the highest point and work your way down.
- Never use chemicals for anything other than their intended purpose, and always follow label instructions.
- Many cleaners are not pH neutral. Be careful when using these cleaners around floor finish. Buckeye's Straight-Up® and Crossbow® are excellent pH neutral cleaners.
- The best cleaners work well in hard water, and allow you to deposit soils in the mop bucket instead of re-depositing them on the floor.