Welcome to Buckeye International
1844 Floor Finishes Page
for optimal site experience get the latest flash player version here
- Provides high gloss
- Extremely durable
- Excellent response to burnishing
- No sealer required
- Reduces stripping frequencies
- Available in Action Pacs
Hard Floor Care Tips
- Well-maintained entrance mats can capture up to 70% of all the dirt that enters a building.
- Always mop or autoscrub a floor prior to burnishing. NEVER burnish a dirty floor.
- When stripping a floor, the floor must remain wet while the stripper is allowed dwell time.
- When stripping a floor, it is important to tape off areas that you do not want the stripper to touch. A combination of tape and cardboard works well.
- On older or unusually worn tile, two coats of 1st Down® are recommended, prior to finish application, to help protect the floor.
- Large areas should be stripped in stages to make the job more manageable.
- Save leftover stripper to clean the wringer from your finish bucket. This will keep all mop wringers in good condition.
- Plastic liners are recommended for your finish bucket because they prevent contamination of the floor finish
- Rayon or rayon blend mops work best for finish application.
- To prevent floor finish buildup around the edges, do not apply finish wall-to-wall on every coat. Instead, stay six inches from the wall on intermediate coats.
- Floor Finishes
No-Buff Floor Finish
Maximum Durability Finish
High Solids Metal Interlock
- 1st Down®
Realistic Professional Maintenance Finish Enhancer
Urethane Fortified Floor Finish
Concrete, Terazzo, and Hard Floor Coating
Concrete and Terrazzo
Spray Restorer for Buffing and Burnishing
- Green Seal Certified
Environmental Floor Finish